Justin and I have the week off while my brother's family is visiting from Florida. This afternoon, my SIL, Justin and I took the older twins and Logan to the movies. This was Logan's first visit to a movie theater. We went to see "Dr. S's H0rt0n Hears a Wh0." We went to the theater where I worked during high school and college (15+ years ago). I think I saw a lady working there who was asst. mgr. when I worked there. She must really like free popcorn.
Anyway, Logan seemed to really like the movie. He laughed out loud several times during the movie. We love that laugh! So cute. The older boys seemed to like it, too. They have little booster seats so Logan was able to sit in a seat all by himself. He's such a big boy!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh that had to be cute when laughed at the movie. glad he enjoyed it. he is getting so big.
Post a Comment